Contrec 102D Flow Rate Totalizer Product Highlights
- Contrec 102D Flow Rate Totalizer is a microprocessor-based instrument which can accept either frequency or pulse input from a wide range of flow meters.
- These including turbine, paddle wheel, and positive displacement flow meters.
- The instrument displays flow rate, resettable Total and also an Accumulated Total directly in engineering units.
- The design of Contrec 102D Flow Rate Totalizer is to operate with virtually any pulse or frequency generating flow meters.
- Contrec 102D is powered entirely by the internal replaceable battery, therefore no external power required.
- Contrec 102D Flow Rate Totalizer can fully programmable with 10 point linearization curve for improved accuracy, frequency cut off and also conversion factors. (i.e. rate in Litres – totalizer in Tons).
- A non-volatile memory store all set up parameters and totals.
- The user can then program parameters like scaling factors, decimal point positions, filter constants and time base from a fully programmable front panel.
- The instrument uses a lithium battery for powering the display.
- Therefore require no external power supply.
- Contrec 102A Flow Rate Totalizer build with rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate. Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The Contrec 102A comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.