Contrec 114D Frequency/Pulse Input Batch Controller Product Highlights
- The Contrec 114D is a high accuracy Batch Controller designed to operate with digital output flow meters.
- Having IP67 weatherproof front panel, tactile keyboard, and various mounting options hence makes it a very versatile unit.
- The 114D Batch Controller has an input conditioning circuit which will accept pulse or frequency.
- The pulses per unit of measure are also programmable in the range 0.000001 to 999,999. 2 solid state relay outputs suitable for driving DC solenoids or external relays.
- The outputs also provide for one or two stage batch control of the flow.
- The batch controller is fully programmable from the front panel, the user can program scaling factors, decimal point positions, valve delays and signal timeouts. Contrec 114D will operate from an external power source between 9 and 28 Volts with no more than 4mA, it also with battery backup.
- During DC powers are interrupting, lithium batteries help to backup the totalizer.
- The solenoids or sensors, however, may still require external power.
- The Contrec 114D batch controller built with rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate. Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The batch controller comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.