Contrec 22oi Level and Contents Display Product Highlights
- Contrec 220i ATEX level monitor is intrinsically safe.
- The instruments is certified by European ATEX/IECExstandards, and CSA US/C standards of US and Canada.
- Contrec 220i Level Monitor accepts a 4-20mA signal from a wide range of level sensors.
- The level sensors can comes from pressure transmitters, ultrasonic sensors or capacitance probes.
- Contrec level monitor is comes with a large LCD display to display both level and tank contents.
- Meanwhile, the display for the content is up to 7 digits and 12mm high. Contents are displayed with 42 digit resolution and trailing zeros.
- The content span is programmable in the range of 0.001……..9,999,999. The content zero is the content in the tank at 0% level.
- 4 x open collector outputs suitable for driving DC solenoids or external relays. The outputs provide high, high-high, low and low-low flow alarms.
- Solid state relay outputs provide up to four level alarms and a 25 point non-linearity correction table. Hence, the level monitor is programmable to fit most tanks.
- Power source for the Level Monitor is 4-20mA current loop. Therefore, no external power or batteries required.
- The instrument is fully programmable with setup parameters such as span, offset, alarm levels, etc.
- Contrec level monitor has a non-volatile memory which will retain all data for more than 10 years without power.
- The housing for the level monitor is polycarbonate and IP67 (Nema 4X). Therefore, it is completely watertight.
- This level monitor is comes with a standard wall mounting.
- Alternatively, 2″ pipe mounting and panel mount is also available.