Contrec 414A Analog Input Batch Controller Product Highlights
- Contrec 414 Batch Controller is suitable to flow applications where precise measurement and control of batch quantities is required.
- Batch total, flow rate, accumulated total and preset value can also display in engineering units on the large LCD display.
- The batch controller will interface to most flow meters with versions available for the pulse and also analog inputs.
- Contrec 414 is extremely flexible and easy to operate with four key, front panel operation that enables the batch quantity to set, also to start or stop batches.
- When overrun caused by slow closing valves, Contrec 414 will automatically compensate for any overrun with average 3 batches.
- The maximum batch limit can set during setup, hence to prevent the operator enter a batch size that exceeds this limit.
- If the flow signal cuts out midway through a batch, the output relays are de-energised, and an alarm signaled via an open collector output.
- Remote push-button switches can connect to the rear terminal strip also to start and stop batches.
- Contrec 414 can program to automatically restart the batch after a preset time delay.
- Batch Controller can program as count up from zero, or to count down from the batch quantity.
- An End of Batch signal is provided via an open collector transistor output.