Contrec 414D Pulse or Frequency Input Batch Controller Product Highlights
- Contrec 414 Batch Controller is suitable to flow applications where precise measurement and control of batch quantities is required.
- Batch total, flow rate, accumulated total and preset value can be displayed in engineering units on the large LCD display.
- The batch controller will interface to most flow meters with versions available for pulse also analog inputs.
- The four key at front panel makes easy to set batch quantity also to start and stop batches.
- When overrun caused by slow closing valves, the Automatic Overrun Compensation will automatically compensate for any overrun with average 3 batches.
- The maximum batch limit can set during setup, hence to prevent the operator enter a batch size that exceeds this limit.
- The Signal Timeout allow the flow signal cuts out midway through a batch, the output relays are de-energised, while an alarm signaled via an open collector output.
- Connect remote push-button switches to the rear terminal strip also to start and stop batches.
- The preset time delay of Contrec 414D can program to automatically restart the batch after a preset time delay.
- Batch Controller can program as count up from zero, or to count down from the batch quantity.
- End of Batch signal is provided via an open collector transistor output.