Contrec 505-BC03 Batch Controller Product Highlights
- The Contrec 505-BC03 application is a Dual Stage Batch Controller for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a Mass Frequency Input. Used as a single or dual stage contoller it is suitable for fast batch applications.
- It provides the operator with clear local readout and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems.
- There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorized.
- Automatic overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise volumes.
- Contrec 505 is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs, including millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches and pulse trains via its smart front-panel program selection.
- The total and flowrate are derived from accurately measured frequency and the number of received pulses.
mass = pulses / k-factor
mass flow = frequency / k-factor
- Automatic overrun compensation calculates the new valve closure point to ensure correct delivery by averaging the overrun amount from the last three complete batches.
- The overrun compensation value is valid for a new preset value provided the stored overrun is less than 20% of the new preset.