Contrec 505-LM01 Level Monitor Product Highlights
- Contrec 505-LM01 and measures the level of product in a single tank.
- The Level Monitor uses the 4-20mA signal from a wide range of level sensors, including pressure transmitters, ultrasonic sensors, and capacitance probes.
- The level monitor provides a 20 point strapping table and product density for the level to volume and volume to mass conversions.
- The instrument can display Volume, Percentage Full, and Mass as well as Level.
- Relay alarms are freely assignable as high or low alarms and an open collector output is provided for programmable level control.
- A sub-menu gives full details of alarm status and can offer direct access to change the alarm setpoints.
- The Level Monitor also has density correction available for pressure level sensors to cater for a deviation in product density.
- Calculations are based on the analog input signal representing the product level in the tank.
level = (Lmax – Lmin) x A + L min
volume = (Vmax – Vmin) ´ A* x V
min mass = volume x density
A = normalized input signal with density correction.
A* = A for linear tanks.
A* = f(A) for non-linear tanks.
f(A) = level to volume normalised strapping table.