FineTek FACC03-PP Product Configurations
FA - Float Type
C - Neoprene Cable
C - Contact Form: SPDT
03 - Cable Length 3 meter
PP - Polypropylene Float
- Finetek cable float level switch is made of chemical resistant polypropylene.
- Polypropylene is durable. Finetel float switch specially designed to solve the long range, multi-points level detection for liquid.
- The working principle for Finetek cable float switch is simple where it is using micro switch or proximity switch or reed switch to control the contact.
- These switches will transmit either ON or OFF contact signal when the floating angle is larger than a certain degree where the state of the iron ball and reed switch will be changed for actuation.
- For different temperature of waste water & application, float materials can be changed to plastic or stainless steel.
- The cable float level switch not only can be used in clear liquid but also can be used in granular liquid.
- Finetek cable float level switch is widely applied in petrochemical industry, chemical industry and other related industry.
- Recommended operating temperature for Finetek float switch is -10 °C to 80 °C.