Lorric F10 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Accuracy: ±5% of full scale
- Max. working pressure: 6.0kg/cm²
- Dual-indicator is our patented design especially for designed for easy and flow range management.
- Each batch of flow meters will be calibrated before delivery for our best
- The perpendicular joint is available for space saving installation.
- Hastelloy float is also available for specific high PH liquid usage upon request.
- Lorric F10 water flow meter is suitable to use for liquid.
- Dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the variable area flow meter has double indicators, it allows user to define the flow range easily.
- Lorric F10 water flow meter is popular because it is easy to install, precise and economic.
- F10 series is available in polysulfone(PSU) and also polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant. Flow meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical and nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent.
- Therefore, the flow meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- Meanwhile, Lorric F10 rotameter with polycarbonate (PC) can only resist temperature up to 50-degree celsius only.
- The F10 series water flow meter is comes with 1/2″ male or female BSPT thread adapter.
- However, Lorric F10 flow meter is also available in 1/2″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan. The float and guide rod inside the scale are made of AISI 316 material.
- Standard oring material is EPDM and viton.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 0.2LPM and the highest can goes to 20LPM.
- Total length for F10 series rotameter is 168mm and the reading scale is 90mm.