Lorric F10-PC-WD3 Product Configurations
Lorric F10 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Accuracy is ±5% of full scale.
- Max. working pressure is 6.0kg/cm².
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 50°C(UPVC Adaptor) / 100°C(PSU Adaptor).
- Laser engraved scales allow clear readability and longer lifespan.
- Dual-indicator is our patented design specially designed for easy and flows range management.
- Available in customizable units and specific gravity (SG).
- Each batch of flow meters will be calibrated before delivery for our best
- The perpendicular joint is available for space saving installation.
- Hastelloy float is available for specific high PH liquid usage upon request.
- Lorric F10 is suitable to use for liquid. Dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the variable area flow meter has double indicators, it allows user to define the flow range easily.
- Lorric F10 water meter is popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical.
- F10 series is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant.
- Flow meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical also nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent. Therefore, the flow meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- The F10 series flow meter comes with 1/2″ male or female BSPT thread adapter. However, Lorric F10 water meter is also available in 1/2″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan.
- The float and guide rod inside the scale are made of AISI 316 material, hence standard oring material is EPDM and viton.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 0.2LPM and the highest can goes to 20LPM.
- Total length for this F10 series rotameter is 168mm while the reading scale is 90mm.