Lorric F20 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the Lorric F20 flow meter for liquid has double indicators, it allows user to define the flow range easily.
- Lorric F20 flow meter for liquid is popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical. Lorric F20 is suitable to use for liquid.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan.
- The float inside the scale is made of AISI 316 material.
- Same for the guide rod, it is made with 316 Stainless steel. Standard o-ring material is EPDM and Viton.
- Lorric F20 water meter is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant. Lorric water meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical and nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent.
- Therefore, water meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- Meanwhile, Lorric F20 flow meter for liquid with polycarbonate (PC) can only resist temperature up to 50-degree celsius only.
- F20 series flow meter for liquid comes with 3/4″ male or female BSPT thread adapter.
- However, Lorric F20 flow meter is also available in 3/4″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- Hastelloy float is also available for specific high PH liquid medium upon request.
- Total length for this F20 series rotameter is 192mm for thread connection and 196mm for welding connection.The reading scale is 106mm.
- Accuracy for Lorric F20 flow meter for water is 5% of full scale.
- It can withstand pressure up to 6kg/cm2.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 1.0 LPM and the highest can goes to 50 LPM.