Lorric F30 Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Lorric F30 Variable Area Flow Meter is suitable to use for liquid or gas.
- The F30 Series is an economic flow meter and popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical.
- Dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows the user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the flow meter has double indicators, it allows the user to define the flow range easily.
- Accuracy for Lorric F30 flow meter is 5% of full scale.
- It can withstand pressure up to 6kg/cm2.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 2.0 LPM and the highest can goes to 100 LPM.
- Total length for this F30 series Variable Area Flow Meter is 270mm for thread connection and 255mm for welding connection.The reading scale is 172mm.
- Lorric F30 economic flow meter comes with 1″ male or female BSPT thread adapter.
- However, Lorric F30 flow meter is also available in 1″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- F30 series water meter is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant. Flow meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical and nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent. Therefore, a flow meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- Meanwhile, Lorric F30 VA Meter with polycarbonate (PC) can only resist temperature up to 50-degree celsius only.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan. The float inside the scale is made of AISI 316 material.
- Same for the guide rod, it is made with 316 Stainless steel. The standard o-ring material is EPDM and Viton.
- Hastelloy float is also available for specific high PH liquid medium upon request.