Vogtlin GSC Red-y Smart Series Mass Flow Controller Product Highlights
- Vogtlin Red-y Smart Series Mass Flow Controller with high-precision MEMS technology (CMOS Sensors) also it set new standards for mass flow meter in terms of response characteristics and measuring accuracy.
- With using Thermal Mass Flow Measurements principle Vogtlin Red-y Smart Series hence is insensitive to pressure and temperature changes. Because of all device with real gas calibration hence this ensures high accuracy and reproducibility. The calibration is traceable to the METAS standard (Federal office of Metrology, Switzerland)
- Vogtlin “Get Red-y” software comes free with Red-y Smart Series for efficient device management via any PC.
- While Vogtlin “Get Red-y” Software available to view flow rate & temperature, change set points, select measured gas also other not mentioned.
- Red-y Smart available with the optional built-in display therefore set point can be set directly from the display.
- Vogtlin Red-y Smart Meter available up to 10 different gases or gas mixtures available under one Red-y Smart for the multi-gas option.
- With the latest MEMS technology, the mass flow meters and controllers have both digital and analog interface as standard. Profibus interface is available as an option.
- Leak rate less than 1 x 10 -6 mbar l/s of He, thanks to the tightly sealed control valve
- The Control Valve also achieve approx 150ms of fast control response hence significantly reduces the setting time.