Yokogawa CA450 Process Multimeter Product Highlights
- The Yokogawa CA450 has a loop power supply function to supply 24 VDC/20 mA DC. It can output 4 to 20 mA to drive the two-wire transmitter.
- High-precision signal measurement for Range: 30.000mA DC with Accuracy of 0.05%, hence HART and BRAIN communications are facilitated by connecting a communicator using the HART mode resistance (250Ohm)
- The Yokogawa CA450 can absorb the current (current SINK) of up to 48V from an external voltage generating source hence check the loop circuit (using 20mA SINK range)
- The Span from 0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA (0 to 100%) can switch with one touch. It is easy to adjust the span of the control valve and check the operation of the control valve.
- Yokogawa CA450 sweep generation function is to increase or decrease the output value to the setpoint at the specified ramp rate also it is possible to switch between Fast (15sec) and Slow (40Sec) increase or decrease