Yokogawa CA700 Pressure Calibrator Product Highlights
- The CA700 is a highly accurate and functional pressure calibrator specifically designed for calibration of differential pressure and gauge pressure transmitters.
- The CA700 with silicon resonant pressure sensor has achieved the highest accuracy and widest range in the portable class, enabling field calibration with greater accuracy than ever before.
- Also, has the highest resolution and widest range of any handheld portable in its class.
- Supports ” As Found”, “As Left” data and error rate (%), hence it stores calibration procedures for pressure transmitters and pressure switched which allow strong support for field calibration and maintenance work.
- Housed in a robust IP54 dustproof, and waterproof case for use in harsh environments.
- Available in three model ranges: Low-pressure, Medium-pressure or High-pressure with selectable high-performance hand pumps for each range.
Applications for the CA700 Pressure Calibrator include:
- Field calibration of differential pressure and pressure transmitters
- Pressure switch test
- Check and I/O adjustment of an electro-pneumatic converter
- 4 – 20 mA SIMULATE (two-wire transmitter simulator)
- Two-wire transmitter loop test
- Input command check and adjustment of recorders and controllers
Yokogawa CA700 Pressure Calibrator Specification Details