Yokogawa FX1000 Paperless Recorder Product Highlights
- The FX1000 paperless recorder exceeds customer expectations for high performance, quality, and capability at affordable price.
- Yokogawa FX1000 is a paperless recorder that displays real-time measured data on a 5.7″ color TFT LCD.
- The FX Series Recorder combines a clear view of process data with highly reliable recording and efficient data access. Network file transfer and web browser monitoring improves efficiency and saves time.
- In addition, FX1000 has the ability to monitor power consumption and record energy usage for diagnostic, preventative maintenance and cost savings.
- With ethernet enabled, email sending are possible in Yokogawa FX1000 and also transfer files by using FTP.
- Besides that, it can also communicate with Modbus/RTU or Modbus/TCP.
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 channels model. Each channel able to configure with DC voltage, thermocouple, resistance temperature detector (RTD) or contact signal.
- CF Card/SD Card to save recording data or the data transferred via networks. The saved file can be converted to Lotus 1-2-3, Excel, or ASCII format file, facilitating processing on a PC.
- Further to that, the viewer software allows a PC to display waveforms on its screen and to print out waveforms.
- Front panel complies with IEC529-IP65 water and dust proof. Therefore, the FX1000 Recorder is capable of handling outdoor installation.