Zoglab DSR-THEXT Temperature and Humidity Data Logger Product Highlights
- DSR-THEXT using external compact probe to measure and log temperature and humidity data inside pipes with minimal invasion, especially for HVAC application.
- On-screen and audible alarm available as standard.
- Zoglab DSR Series data loggers are low-cost digital instruments integrated with signal recording, display storage, and analysis.
- DSR Series suitable almost to every application, examples like pharmaceutical, electronic, foodstuff, HVAC, archives management, agriculture research, textile, meteorology, transportation, biochemistry laboratory and much more.
- The Zoglab DSR Series not only log temperature, humidity, pressure, gas strength, but also equip with wireless transmission, remote monitoring, and system secondary development.
- The operating current is only 50uA, and power consumption less than 0.18mW during standby mode.
- The 3.6V/2400mAh lithium battery in DSR Series assures operation continuously for 3 to 5 years (depend on refresh interval set).
- Large LCD Display with wide viewing angle and redundant temperature range in normal operation.
- Flexible networking capability for continuous data logging. Support pure networking in form of RS485/LAN/Wi-Fi/Zigbee for central management.
- Compliance both CE and FCC, also according to RoHS requirement.