ADtek is a Taiwan well-known brand, manufacturing by Chang Shuan Electronics Co Ltd since year 1991.
ADtek Products Range:
- Panel meter and meter relay
- Power transducer
- Process indicator
- Converter & isolators
- Sensing transducer
- Network converter
ADtek CSN Series Economic Panel Meter
- Users can adjust the zero point. coarse adjustment and fine adjustment 3 potentiometer, directly in the field to adjust the displayed value.
- 20.0mm large highlight LED display; design of Straight into the terminal, no access to undesirable questions; Installation depth of only 72mm.
ADtek A7-SG Dispatch Controller
- The dual display panel can display weight and several setting values simultaneously, making operation even easier.
- All the formula, settings, logic output, function setting and weight calibration can be fine-tuned or calibrated through buttons or RS232/RS485.
- Standard edition is equipped with 8 input control connector and 8 Relay output connector. They can be customized by user, or defined through RS232/RS-485 communication。
ADtek A6-SG Weighing Controller
- Measuring range -1~35mV, 0.3μV/D resolution, and the sampling rate can be set from 6.25~100 time/second
- There are two calibration modes in mV standard input and key in the number of load cell’s signal(mV/V) or counterweight with system to do the calibration
- 4 relay outputs is not only can be set to Hi/OK/Lo、period compare and compare by trigger 3 modes, but also feeder, discharge, peak, compare during PV over the band of zero, and so on.
- 4 control input can be set from terminals or front key input with zero, tare, gross, net, weighing start/end function….and so on.
- Optional re-transmission and RS485 communication port available.
ADtek A6-PR Process Indicator
- Measuring range: DC 0~5V/0~10V/0(4) ~20mA; Display range: -199999~999999
- Programmable sampling rate: 6.25~100 times/second
- Site calibration with input signal and input display value to execute calibration.
- Relay output can be set to HI/O LO, compare in period time and compare by trigger modes.
- External Control Inputs and front key can be set to zero return, tare, gross, net, start/end measuring.
- Optional analog output and RS485 communication port.