ADtek A6-SG Weighing Controller
- Weighing Controller has been designed with high accuracy measurement (24bits A/D), six digits display, flexible I/O functions and the communication port for the general weighing application.
- Measuring range -1~35mV, 0.3μV/D resolution, and the sampling rate can be set from 6.25~100 time/second
- There are two calibration modes in mV standard input and key in the number of load cell’s signal(mV/V) or counterweight with a system to do the calibration
- Four relay outputs are not only can be set to Hi/OK/Lo, period compare and compare by trigger three modes, but also feeder, discharge, peak, compare during PV over the band of zero, and so on.
- Four control input can be set from terminals or front key input with zero, tare, gross, net, weighing start/end function and so on.
- Optional re-transmission and RS485 communication port available.
- ADtek A6-SG Weighing Controller has been designed with high accuracy measurement (24bits A/D), six digits display, flexible I/O functions and the communication port for the general weighing application.
- Build in with the output
- 4 External Control Inputs
- 4 Relay Output (Optional)
- 1 Analog Output (Optional)
- 1 RS485 (Modbus RTU Mode) (Optional)
- Communication port with multi-functions such as control, alarm, re-transmission, and communication for a wide range of industrial sensors
- Zero and stable tracking function in programming level.
- According to the application, the user can set the function to get the proper reading.
- The optional four relays can be selected individually for feeder, discharge, peak or alarm in 7 control modes