- Capsule Pressure Gauge
- For corrosive gasses and aggressive atmosphere
- EN 837-3 with Class 1.6 and 2.5
- Wetted parts Stainless Steel and Viton FKM
- IP65 Protection
Baumer MCX5-D60.N09 Product Configurations
MCX - Capsule Pressure Gauge 5 - Nominal Size 100mm D - Bottom Connection 6 - 1/2" NPT Process Connection N - Unit: mbar 09 - Measuring Range: 0 - 160mbar
- Baumer pressure gauge is for corrosive gases and aggressive atmosphere.
- Baumer pressure gauge is suitable for applications such as laboratory, medical, oil & gas, chemical, and machinery.
- Measuring range for this Baumer MCX5-D60.N09 is from 0 - 160mbar.
- Protection rating is IP65,
- Baumer pressure gauge has accuracy of 1.6according to EN 837-3
- Wetted parts are made of stainless steel and seals are Viton FKM.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C ... +60°C; Media temperature: -20°C ... +60°C; Storage temperature: -40°C ... +70°C
- Safety Valve: Viton FKM
- Window material: Glass
- Window gasket: Elastomer
- Movement material: Brass
- Case material: AISI304; Optional AISI316
- Process connection: AISI316L
- Capsule: AISI316L
- Min Measuring Range: 0.....10mbar
- Max Measuring Range: 0......600mbar
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *