Baumer Bourdon MCX5 Capsule Pressure GaugeLast Updated: 06/09/2018
1 in stock
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Baumer Bourdon pressure gauge is for corrosive gases and aggressive atmosphere.
- Baumer Bourdon pressure gauge is suitable for applications such as laboratory, medical, oil & gas, chemical, and machinery.
- Measuring range for this Baumer MCX5-D60.N09 is from 0 – 160mbar.
- Protection rating is IP65,
- Baumer Bourdon pressure gauge has an accuracy of 1.6according to EN 837-3
- Wetted parts are made of stainless steel and seals are Viton FKM.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C … +60°C; Media temperature: -20°C … +60°C; Storage temperature: -40°C … +70°C
- Safety Valve: Viton FKM
- Window material: Glass
- Window gasket: Elastomer
- Movement material: Brass
- Case material: AISI304; Optional AISI316
- Process connection: AISI316L
- Capsule: AISI316L
- Min Measuring Range: 0…..10mbar
- Max Measuring Range: 0……600mbar