Contrec 102A Analogue Input Flow Rate TotalizerLast Updated: 19/07/2018
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Linear or Square Root Inputs
- Pulse Output
- High and Low Rate Alarm
- Fully Programmable Parameters
- Display Rate, Total, and Accumulated Total
- 4 – 20mA Loop Powered
- Pipe, Wall or Panel Mounting
- IP67 Watertight (NEMA 4X)
- CE Compliant
- Contrec 102 Flow Rate Totalizer is an accurate process instrument for field mounting applications.
- The display for totalizer is up to seven digit 10″ high LCD screen. However, it is only up to five digits with 0.33″ high for rate display.
- Basically, Contrec 102A is powered entirely from the 4-20mA current loop.
- These flowmeters including Differential Pressure Devices, Magnetic Flow Meters or Vortex Flow Meters.
- Furthermore, Contrec 102 flow rate totalizer has a digital filter which will average out the fluctuations and enable the rate to read in four-digit accuracy.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer is fully programmable with 10 point linearization curve to improve accuracy, frequency cut off and conversion factors (i.e. rate in Litres – totalise in Tons).
- In addition, a non-volatile memory store all set up parameters and totals.
- Contrec 102A Flow Rate Totalizer allow the user to program Rate of Flow, Resettable Total and also Accumulated Total in engineering units.
- High and low alarm are standard via optically state solid relay outputs.
- Alternatively, the user can program the high alarm output.
- Consequently, it allows the unit to provide a scaled pulse output proportional to the total.
- The Contrec 102A Flow Rate Totalizer build with rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
- A non-volatile memory store all set-up parameters and total in the event of power failure.