- Linear or Square Root Inputs
- Pulse Output
- High and Low Flow Rate Alarms
- Displays Flow Rate, Total and Accumulated Total
- 4 - 20mA Loop Powered
- Intrinsically Safe
- Wall, Pipe and Panel Mounting
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- ATEX, IECEx, CSA Approval
- CE Compliant
- The Contrec 202A Loop Powered Rate Totalizer design to operate with any flowmeter which produces a 4-20mA output
- These flow meter including differential pressure devices, magnetic or vortex flowmeters.
- ContrecÂ 202A is powered entirely from the 4-20mA current loop hence theÂ maximum of 2.5 volts drop across the input.
- ContrecÂ 202A is certified as intrinsically safe to European CENELEC standards, and CSA standards for both the USA and Canada.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer is fully programmable for linear or square law input relationships, programmable span, cutoffs also conversion factors.
- A non-volatile memory stores all set up parameters and totals without the need for internal batteries or external power.
- High and low alarms are standard via optically isolated solid state relay outputs.
- Furthermore, the high alarm output can program to provide a scaled pulse output proportional to the total.
- The Contrec 202A build with rugged enclosure which is IP67 (Nema 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- This enables the flow rate totalizerÂ to mount directly on the flow meter, panel mounted or wall mounted using a special universal bracket.
- The Flow Rate TotalizerÂ comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile a 2â€³ panel and pipe mounting bracket is available as an option.
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *