Contrec 202Ai Analogue Input ATEX Flow Rate TotalizerLast Updated: 19/07/2018
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Powered by 4-20 Loop
- Displays Rate, Total and Accumulated Total
- Linear or Square Law Inputs
- High and Low Flow Rate Alarm
- Pulse Output
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- Wall, Pipe and Panel Mounting
- Intrinsically Safe
- Fully Programmable
- CE Compliant
- The Contrec 202A Loop Powered Flow Rate Totalizer design to operate with any flowmeter which produces a 4-20mA output
- The 4 – 20mA flow meter including differential pressure devices, magnetic or vortex flowmeters.
- Contrec 202A is powered entirely from the 4-20mA current loop hence the maximum of 2.5 volts drop across the input.
- Contrec 202A is certified as intrinsically safe to European CENELEC standards and CSA standards for both the USA and Canada.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer is fully programmable for linear or square law input relationships, programmable span, cutoffs also conversion factors.
- A non-volatile memory stores all set up parameters and totals without the need for internal batteries or external power.
- High and low alarms are standard via optically isolated solid state relay outputs.
- Furthermore, the high alarm output can program to provide a scaled pulse output proportional to the total.
- The Contrec 202A build with the rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is entirely watertight, this enables the flow rate totalizer to mount directly on the flow meter, panel mounted, or wall mounted using a special universal bracket.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.