Contrec 202Di ATEX Frequency Input Flow Rate TotalizerLast Updated: 19/07/2018
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- ATEX, CSA US/C approved
- Displays Rate, Total and Accumulated Total
- Battery, Loop or DC Powered
- Instrinsically Safe
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- Wall, Pipe, Panel or Flow Meter Mounting
- Fully Programmable
- 4-20mA Output
- High and Low Alarms
- CE Compliant
- Contrec Rate Totalizer is operated with turbine, positive displacement and paddlewheel flowmeters in applications such as irrigation systems and pipelines, and as a replacement for mechanical registers as well.
- The standard Contrec Rate Totalizer is powered by long-life lithium batteries.
- Therefore, Contrec 202D Field Mounting Rate Totalizer requires no external power.
- Alternatively, the Contrec 202D series rate totalizer can also be loop powered via an optional 4-20mA output, or powered from a 9-28 Volts DC supply.
- Meanwhile, installation in hazardous areas a certified intrinsically safe version is available.
- The intrinsic safety approvals cover both the 4-20mA output and relay outputs, in addition to the input circuits.
- The Contrec Rate Totalizer is housed in a rugged and also attractive IP67 (Nema 4X) rated polycarbonate enclosure.
- As a result, it is completely watertight.
- In addition, 202D rate totalizer can also be mounted directly on the flowmeter, panel mounted or wall mounted using a special universal bracket. A 2″ pipe mounting bracket is also available.
- In addition, K-factor, decimal point positions, filter constants and time base are fully user programmable.
- Rate and Totals can also be displayed in different engineering units such as gallons per minute and barrels.