Contrec 214Di Batch Controller, ATEX Pulse InputLast Updated: 19/07/2018
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Displays Batch Total, Accumulated Total and Preset
- One or two stage valve control
- ATEX Class 1, Zone 1 Approved
- CSA US/C Class 1, Groups C & D Approved
- Watertight to IP67 (Nema 4X)
- Wall or Pipe Mounting
- Fully Programmable
- CE compliant
- Contrec 214D ATEX Batch Controller is suitable and perfectly suit for low flow applications.
- Low flow applications refer to flow which require precise control of batch quantities.
- Batch Total, Accumulated Total and Preset values can all be displayed on the large LCD display.
- For hazardous area applications, Contrec 214Di is an intrinsically safe version with both ATEX approval, and CSA approval covering both the USA and Canada.
- Contrec 214D ATEX Batch Controller has an input conditioning circuit which will accept pulse or frequency flow signals generated by turbine, positive displacement, paddlewheel or other flowmeters.
- Configurable link positions enable the input circuit to be configured for the different signal types.
- User can control single or two stage with Contrec 214D. This is because the unit is comes with two solid state relays.
- Therefore, the batch controller can control two stage with slow stop/slow start.
- The first output will energise at the start and de-energise when the batch is complete.
- Contrec 214D will operate from an external power source between 9 and 28 Volts and draws no more than 4mA.
- Lithium batteries provide backup if the DC power is interrupted so that totals are not lost.
- The solenoids or sensors, however, may still require external power.
- Solid state outputs provide control to solenoids and relays, and can sink up to 200mA.
- The housing for Contrec 214D ATEX Batch Controller is housing with IP67 (Nema 4X) polycartonate enclosure.
- Therefore, the batch controller is completely water tight.
- The Batch Controller is comes with a standard wall mount bracket.
- Alternatively, pipe mounting bracket is also available to mount in rear or bottom.
- The pipe mounting stems is for mounting the Contrec 214D directly to turbine flowmeters.