- Non-linear signal correction
- Four Configurable Alarms
- Bar Graph Display
- 4 - 20mA Loop Powered
- Intrinsically Safe
- Wall, Pipe and Panel Mounting
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- ATEX, IECEx, CSA Approval
- CE Compliant
- Contrec 250 is a high accuracy, intrinsically safe Process Indicator especially for operating with digital output transducers. Therefore 250i is perfect for the most arduous of installations.
- This is because it having an IP67 weatherproof case, new tactile keyboard, and various mounting options.
- Contrec 250 Programmable Process Indicator accepts a 4-20mA signal from a wide range of transducers. For example, pressure or temperature transmitters, weigh scales, pH sensors, flowmeters or level transmitters.
- Solid state relay outputs provide up to four level alarms and a 25 point non-linearity correction table. Hence, the process indicator can be programmed for non-linear signals.
- The power source for this process indicator is entirely from the 4-20mA current loop. Therefore, requires no external power or batteries.
- The instrument is fully programmable with setup parameters. For examples, span, offset, alarm levels etc, stored in a non-volatile memory which will retain all data for more than 10 years without power.
- Contrec 250 is housed in an attractive IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate enclosure.
- Therefore, the process indicator is completely watertight.
- The process indicator comes with a standard wall mounting bracket. Meanwhile, the process indicator is having options of panel mounting and 2″ pipe mounting.
- The LCD Signal Bar display on Contrec 250 Process Indicator measure and display signal as a percentage (0 – 100%), while up to 7 Digit numeric display for the process variable.
- The Indicator will display the signal level on the bar graph and the scaled process variable on the large numeric display.
- The operating temperature for the process indicator is -20°C to +60°C or -4° F to +140°F.
- The dimension for the process indicator is 98mm(H) x 151mm(W) x 43mm (D).
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *