- Contrec 505 Series Dual Stage Batch Controller BC02 application is a for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a volumetric analog input. Used as a single or dual stage contoller it is suitable for fast batch applications.
- Contrec dual stage batch controller provides the operator with clear local readout and control via communications in more automated systems. While there is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel with authorized access. Automatic overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise volumes.
- Scaling the analog input is possible hence having filtering, square law or non-linear correction and cutoff points applied to the signal.
- To derive the flow rate, the analog input is normalised to a value (A) between 0 and 1.
volumeflow = (Vf max – Vf min)A + Vf min volume = ∫( volumeflow × Dt)
- Automatic overrun compensation calculates the new valve closure point to ensure correct delivery by averaging the overrun amount from the last three complete batches.
- The overrun compensation value is valid for a new preset value provided the stored overrun is less than 20% of the new preset.