Contrec 505-BC04 Analogue Input Batch Controller Product Highlights
- The Contrec 505-BC04 application is a Dual Stage Batch Controller for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a Mass Analog Input, such as mass flow meter.
- Used as a single or dual stage batch controller it is suitable for fast batch applications.
- It provides the operator with clear local readout and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems.
- There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorized.
- Automatic overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise volumes.
- The analog input can be scaled as well as having filtering, square law or non-linear correction and cutoff points applied to the signal.
- To derive the flow rate, the analog input is normalised to a value (A) between 0 and 1.
mass flow = (Mf max – Mf min)A + Mf min mass = ∫( massflow × Dt )
- Automatic overrun compensation calculates the new valve closure point to ensure correct delivery by averaging the overrun amount from the last three complete batches.
- The overrun compensation value is valid for a new preset value provided the stored overrun is less than 20% of the new preset.