Contrec 505-FC01 Flow Rate Totalizer Product Highlights
- The Contrec 505-FC01 application pack is a Flow Rate Totalizer for the measurement of fluid. It uses the Frequency Output from Volumetric Flowmeter and it can accept a frequency or pulse input from a wide range of flowmeters.
- The flow computer displays the flow rate, resettable total and the accumulated total in the units of measure according to the purchase order.
- The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs, including millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches and pulse trains via its smart front-panel program selection.
- A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.
- The volume total and flowrate are derived from accurately measured frequency and the number of received pulses.
volume = pulses / k-factor volume flow = frequency / k-factor