Contrec 505-FC02 Product Highlights
- The 505 FC02 application pack is a flow totalizer for the measurement of fluid. It uses the 4-20 mA analog output from a volumetric flowmeter.
- The flow computer displays the flow rate, resettable total and the accumulated total in the units of measure according to the purchase order.
- The analog input can be scaled as well as having filtering, square law or non-linear correction and cutoff points applied to the signal.
- A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.
- To derive the flow rate, the analog input is normalised to a value (A) between 0 and 1.
volumeflow = (Vf max – Vf min)A + Vfmin
volume = ∫( volumeflow × Δt)
- The instrument can be further tailored to suit specific application needs including units of measurement, custom tags, second language or access levels.
- Celectric can configure these requirements before delivery. Instrument parameters including units of measurement can be programmed in the field, according to the user access levels assigned to parameters by us.