- The 505 FC03 application pack is a rate totaliser for the measurement of a product.
- It uses the frequency output from a mass flowmeter and it can accept a frequency or pulse input from a wide range of flowmeters.
- The flow computer displays the flow rate, resettable total and the accumulated total in the units of measure according to the purchase order.
- The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs, including millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches and pulse trains via its smart front-panel program selection.
- A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.
- The mass total and flowrate are derived from accurately measured frequency and the number of received pulses.
volume = pulses / k-factor
volume flow = frequency / k-factor