Contrec 505-FC04 Flow Rate TotalizerLast Updated: 19/07/2018
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
Contrec 505-FC04 Product Configurations
- Contrec 505 FC04 application pack is a flow rate totalizer for the measurement of a product. It uses the 4-20 mA analog output from a mass flowmeter.
- Contrec 505-FC04 displays the flow rate, resettable total and the accumulated total in the units of measure according to the purchase order.
- The analog input can be scaled as well as having filtering, square law or non-linear correction and cutoff points applied to the signal.
- A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.
- To derive the flow rate, the analog input is normalised to a value (A) between 0 and 1.
mass flow = (Mf max – Mf min)A + Mf min mass = ∫( massflow × Δt )