Contrec 505-FG01 Product Highlights
- Contrec 505-FG01 application allows for great flexibility in configuring its operation before delivery: the frequency input can accept either volumetric or mass flow the analog input can accept either temperature, pressure, density or unitless values the analog input can operate independently or as a multiplication factor/divider to derive the resultant mass or volumetric flow.
- A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.
- This Flow Computer, by default, is set up to accept a volume flow input, multiplied by a density on the 4-20mA input to determine the mass flow rate and total.
- The calculation of totals are exact as the instrument collects all pulses detected on the input.
total = pulses / k-factor
- The flow rate is derived from an accurately measured frequency:
flow = frequency / k-factor
- The analog input is normalised to a value (A) between 0 and 1.
Analog Value = (Vmax – V min)A + V min
- The resultant values are then:
FACTOR result = Flow x Analog Value DIVIDER result = Flow / Analog Value