- AGA-8 Natural Gas Detail Characterization Method
- Gas Compositions up to 21 components
- ISO 6976:1995 and GPA Standard 2171-96 Heat Calculation
- 1000 entries RTC Logging
- Programmable pulse width and scaling pulse output
- 4 - 20mA Retransmission
- RS-232 and RS-485 (Optional)
- Backlit Display
The 515 GN01 application measures the volume, mass and gross heat content of a Natural Gas. The flow computer uses a frequency volume flow input and analog temperature and pressure sensor inputs.
The flow computer is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs. Millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches or pulse trains area selectable via its smart front-panel programming. To obtain accurate values of density and compressibility factors for the flow calculations, the AGA-8 Detail Characterization Method will be used.
- The gas compressibility factor and density calculations are based on the AGA-8 equations.
- The calculations are valid for the region:
-130°C < t < 400°C P < 280MPa -200°F < t < 760°F P < 40000psia FORMULAS Mflow = volumeflow•ρflow corrected flow = Mflow/ρ ref Heat flow = Mflow•Hm Where: Mflow = mass flow ρflow = density at flow conditions ρ ref= density at reference conditions Hm= mass gross heating value
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *