CS Instruments VA500 Flow & Consumption Meter Product Highlights
- CS Instruments VA500 designed for compressed air and gases flow measurement.
- Display for flow in m3/h and total flow in m3
- Newly developed evaluation electronics records all measured values digitally, which this leads to a better accuracy also for large turndown ratio at 1:1000
- VA500 is an insertion type Thermalmass Flow Meter, with insertion depth from 1/2″ (DN15) up to 40″ (DN1000).
- Installation possible under pressure via a 1/2″ port.
- Multiple probe length available: 120mm, 160mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm and 600mm.
- Multiple outputs available: 4 – 20mA analogue output, RS-485 interface, and MOBDUS-RTU as a standard. Pulse output as option.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 100DegC (Probe Tube), -30 to 80DegC (Housing).
- Operating Pressure: up to 50Bar
- External keypad available for setup configurations and inner diameter setup.
- Adjustable parameter: Inner diameter, consumption counter reset, reference conditions, output scaling and others.
- 3 version available: Standard (92.7m/s), Max (185.9m/s), High-Speed (224.0m/s).
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *