CS Instruments VA520 Flow & Consumption Meter Product Highlights
- CS Instruments VA520 is the new affordable flow sensors for compressed air and gasses flow measurement.
- Display for flow in m3/h and total flow in m3
- Newly developed evaluation electronics records all measured values digitally, which this leads to a better accuracy also for large turndown ratio at 1:1000
- VA500 is compact and inline type Thermal mass Flow Meter, flow measurement for compressed air systems from the compressor while size from 1/4" to 3".
- Flanged or Threaded process connection hence multiple outputs available: 4 - 20mA analogue output, RS-485 interface, and MOBDUS-RTU as a standard. Pulse output as option.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 100DegC (Probe Tube), -30 to 80DegC (Housing).
- Operating Pressure: up to 14Bar, flange rating PN16 & PN40(Special Request)
- Rotatable display for convenient flow reading.
- External keypad available for setup configurations and inner diameter setup.
- Adjustable parameter: Inner diameter, consumption counter reset, reference conditions, output scaling and others.
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *