CS Instruments VA570 Industrial Flow Sensor Product Highlights
- The Inline type CS Instruments VA570 is supplied with an integrated measuring section, while are available in flanged or NPT Thread.
- Removable measuring head for calibration or cleaning purposes without having to dismantle the measuring section.
- CS Instruments VA570 works according to calorimetric measuring principle, therefore temperature and pressure compensation is not necessary.
- Aluminum die-cast housing for robust impact-proof outdoor installation, while with enclosure protection of IP67.
- Stainless Steel 1.4571 are standard for all wetted parts.
- Optional ATEX approval ATEX II 2G Ex d IIC T4 and DVGW approval for Natural Gas(Up to 16bar).
- Extreme operating condition flow sensor
- Operating Pressure: 50 Barg, special version up to 100 Barg
- Operating Temperature: 180°C, optional: up to 350°C.
- Low maintenance, no moving parts hence no wear out.
- Easy to clean while robust sensor tip.
- Low installation cost, mount and dismantle under pressure via a 1/2" ball valve while the depth scale on the sensor for precise installation.
- Twistable housing and display by 180°.
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *