Dwyer 2000 Series Magnehelic Differential Pressure GaugeLast Updated: 26/09/2018
9 in stock
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
- Dwyer Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges is suitable for high accuracy application.
- This is due to the accuracy is guaranteed within 2% of full scale.
- Dwyer Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges is applying simple, friction-less Magnehelic® gauge movement.
- Therefore, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential.
- The design resists shock, vibration, and over-pressures.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- (Natural Gas option also available upon request.)
- Pressures must be less than 35 psi for use with hydrogen, while with Buna-N diaphragm too.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray hence to withstand 168-hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS, ±3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at temperature 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Over-pressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gauges only.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F (-6.67 to 60°C). -20°F (-28°C) with low-temperature option.
- Size: 4″ (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in the vertical position, while other position orientations available as options.
- Process Connections: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low-pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight:1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8″ NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8″ pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapters with screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for three adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)
- Agency Approval: Meets the technical requirements of the EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II). Note: -SP models, not RoHS approved.