The switch is designed for the safe measurement, display and monitoring of relative mass flow rates of liquid media with practically no pressure loss. It can be selected between one or two switch outputs as well as one switch output and one standardized analog output for flow rates or temperature values. Typical applications are: Monitoring cooling water circulation processes or lubrication systems of pumps and heat exchangers or leak monitoring in process lines.
● Practically no pressure loss
● Configuration software FieldCare for quick configuration and reliable storage of device settings
● Optional: 4 to 20 mA analog output to read out the flow rate as percentage value
● Optional: second switch output or 4 to 20 mA analog output for temperature monitoring
● Function check and process information onsite thanks to digital display at device
● Top housing section which can be rotated 310° and rotatable display make it possible to read the measured values in all orientations
● Marine approval
Flow switch for monitoring and displaying relative mass flow rates of liquid media in the range from 0.03 to 3 m/s (0.1 to 9.84 ft/s). Flowphant T DTT31 − with thread connections or coupling.
● Monitoring cooling water circulation systems of pumps, turbines, compressors and heat exchangers
● Leak monitoring in process lines
● Monitoring pump functionality
● Monitoring lubrication systems
● Filter monitoring in the beverage industry