The cost-effective, compact limit switch Magphant is an ideal flowmeter for water applications in Utilities. Its reliable measurement with high repeatability allows for univesal and easy use and supports safe process- and plant operation.
● High plant availability – reliable flow information
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Process safety – device self-monitoring and reliable monitoring even with empty piping
● Product safety – integrated testing to check correct functioning of the electronics
● Easy operation – potentiometer setting of full-scale value
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● Universally usable for all water applications in Utilities.
● Compact, space-saving design
● Nominal diameter: DN 15 to 2000 (1/2 to 80″)
● Applicable for steel or plastic pipes
● Switch point setting via rotary switch
● Current output and relay output
● ATEX, FM, CSA