The Prosonic Flow W clamp-on sensor is specially designed for water and wastewater applications. Combined with the cost-effective Prosonic Flow 91 transmitter with push buttons, Prosonic Flow 91W is ideally suited for flow monitoring in the water industry.
● Low capital investment – cost-effectiveness increases with pipe diameter (up to DN 4000)
● No additional leakage paths – external measurement from outside the pipe
● Process transparency – diagnostic capability
● Economical transmitter – designed for easy applications
● Fast and reliable commissioning – Quick Setup menu for installation
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● The measuring principle is independent of pressure, density, temperature, conductivity and viscosity
● Clamp-on flow measurement of process water, saltwater, demineralized water, drinking water and wastewater.
● Medium temperature: –20 to +80 °C (-4 to +176 °F)
● Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure) for pipes under water
● Shock and vibration resistance according to IEC 68-2-6
● Aluminium field transmitter housing
● 2-line display with push buttons