The Prosonic flow 93C Inline is designed for water and waste water applications. The measuring system consists of a combination of a Prosonic Flow 93 transmitter in wall mounting housing and an optimized version of the Prosonic Flow W insertion sensor. By the use of Prosonic Flow 93C Inline, you profit from the fundamental, high accuracy of an ultrasonic flow measuring system and the possibility of a traceable calibration.
● No production losses – removal or replacement of sensor elements without process shutdown
● No additional pressure loss – full bore design
● Process transparency – diagnostic capability
● Highest performance – extended functionality and diagnostics
● Flexible data transfer options – numerous communication types
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● The measuring principle is independent of pressure, density, temperature, conductivity and viscosity
● Inline flow measurement of process water saltwater, demineralized water, drinking water and wastewater.
● Internationally recognized drinking water approvals
● Nominal diameter: DN 300 to 2000 (12 to 80″)
● Medium temperature: –10 to 80 °C (14 to 176 °F)
● Aluminium transmitter housing
● 4‐line backlit display with touch control
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus