The Prosonic Flow P clamp-on sensor was specially designed for the process industry. Combined with the Prosonic Flow 93 transmitter with touch control, four line display and extended functionality Prosonic Flow 93P offers high accuracy in standard applications.
● Automatic frequency scan for maximum measuring performance
● Increased safety for chemical and petrochemical industry – international hazardous area approvals
● No additional leakage paths – external measurement from outside the pipe
● Process transparency – diagnostic capability
● Highest performance – extended functionality and diagnostics
● Flexible data transfer options – numerous communication types
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● The measuring principle is independent of pressure, density, temperature, conductivity and viscosity
● Ideal clamp-on device for applications with chemicals, solvents, liquid hydrocarbons, acids and alkalis.
● Medium temperature: –40 to 170 °C (–40 to 338 °F)
● Wide nominal diameter range: DN 15 to 4000 (1/2 to 160″)
● Process piping unaffected by meter installation
● Aluminium transmitter housing
● 4‐line backlit display with touch control
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus