The portable ultrasonic flowmeter Prosonic Flow 93T is designed for temporary monitoring and test measurements with clamp on sensors. It is operated independently of the mains power using a battery. The Prosonic Flow 93T is ideal for conducting verification measurements at existing flow metering points.
● Automatic frequency scan for maximum measuring performance
● Quick and secure installation – specially designed mounting kits
● No additional leakage paths – external measurement from outside the pipe
● Process transparency – diagnostic capability
● Temporary monitoring of measuring points – portable flowmeter with rechargeable battery and current output
● Verification of other flow devices – integrated data logger and current input
● Automatic recovery of data
The sensors are perfectly suited for the non-contact measurement of pure or slightly contaminated liquids, regardless of the pressure or electrical conductivity.
● Ideal solution for temporary use everywhere precise measurement or verification is required
● Can be used with all metal and plastic pipes lined or unlined and with composite pipes
● Suitable for pipe diameters from DN 15 to 4000 (½ to 160″)
● Suitable for fluid temperatures ranging from –40 to +170 °C (–40 to +338 °F)