Prosonic Flow B 200 is the specialist for accurate and reliable measurement of wet biogas and digester gas,even under fluctuating process conditions. With its unique integrated real-time methane fraction analysis, Prosonic Flow B 200 enables continuous measurement and monitoring of gas flow as well as gas quality. In addition to efficient process control and energy balancing, Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
● Integrated real-time methane fraction measurement
● Optimized for low pressure gas – specialized sensor design
● No additional pressure loss – full bore design
● Process transparency – diagnostic capability
● Convenient device wiring – separate connection compartment
● Safe operation – no need to open the device due to display with touch control, background lighting
● Integrated verification – Heartbeat Technology
● The measuring principle is unaffected by gas composition
● Inline flowmeter designed for wet biogas and digester gas under fluctuating process conditions.
● Multivariable device: flow, temperature and methane
● Medium temperature: 0 to 80 °C (32 to 176 °F)
● Process pressure: 0.7 to 11 bar a (10.2 to 159 psi a)
● Loop-powered technology
● Robust dual-compartment housing
● Plant safety: worldwide approvals