Measuring of demineralized water in utilities, for example in boiler condensate return lines, requires reliable devices. Prosonic Flow E 100 provides economical and accurate bidirectional flow measurement across all industries. With its integrated temperature measurement, Prosonic Flow E 100 proves to be a multivariable flowmeter for considerable additional value in your plant. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance at all times.
● Long-term stability – reliable, robust sensor
● Reducing further measuring point – multivariable device
● Dependable flow measurement – high turndown (200:1)
● Time-saving local operation without additional software and hardware – integrated web server
● Extended calibration intervals – integrated device verification due to Heartbeat Technology
● Easy commissioning – brief parameter explanations
● The measuring principle is independent of pressure, density, temperature and conductivity
● Bidirectional measuring of demineralized water applications for utilities, e.g. boiler condensate return lines.
● Measuring accuracy up to 0.5% for flow and ±2.0 °C (± 3.6 °F) for temperature
● Process temperatures up to 150 °C (302 °F)
● Entire sensor housing made of stainless steel
● 4-20 mA HART, pulse/frequency output
● Local display for reading and monitoring available
● Robust transmitter housing