The t-mass 65F inline device is specially designed for the direct mass flow measurement of industrial gases and compressed air. With a turndown of typically 100:1 it can measure accurately operational flow rates and off line leakage. The integrated gas engine allows the customer to configure the device for 20 freely selectable gases.
● Measurement of gases and gas mixtures in small line sizes
● Plant safety – high accuracy and repeatability for a wide range of utility and process gases
● Cost-effective measurement – easy installation, negligible pressure loss and maintenance-free
● Reliable flow trending – multivariable measurement
● Fast and efficient commissioning – guided operating menus
● High plant availability – self-diagnostics and error monitoring
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● Measuring principle is characterized by a high operable flow range and direct mass flow measurement
● Measurement of gases and gas mixtures in small line sizes.
● Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 100 (1/2 to 4″)
● Process pressure up to PN 40, Class 300
● High accuracy: ±1.5 % o.r. (10 to 100 % o.f.s.)
● Device as compact or remote version
● 4-20 mA HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, Modbus RS485, FF
● Worldwide approvals (Hazardous areas)