- FineTek cable float level switch made with durable of Polypropylene hence is chemical resistant.
- Finetek Cable float switches solve the long range, multi-points level detection for liquid.
- The working principle for Finetek cable float switch is simple where it is using the microswitch or proximity switch or reed switch to control the contact.
- These switches will transmit either ON or OFF contact signal when the floating angle is larger than a certain degree where the state of the iron ball and reed switch will be changed for actuation.
- For the different temperature of wastewater & application, the float materials can be changed to the plastic or stainless steel.
- The cable float level switch can be applied in clear liquid also in granular liquid.
- Finetek cable float level switch is widely applied in petrochemical industry, chemical industry, and other related industry.
- Recommended operating temperature for Finetek float switch is -10 °C to 80 °C.