Lorric F10 Series Variable Area Flow MeterLast Updated: 10/06/2018
Buying offline? Contact Us or know more about us!
Lorric F10 Series Variable Area Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Accuracy is ±5% of full scale.
- Max. working pressure is 6.0kg/cm².
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 50°C(UPVC Adaptor) / 100°C(PSU Adaptor).
- Laser engraved scales allow clear readability and longer lifespan.
- Dual-indicator is our patented design specially designed for easy and flows range management.
- Available in customizable units and specific gravity (SG).
- Calibration of all Lorric F10 series before delivery for best accuracy guarantee.
- The perpendicular joint is available for space saving installation.
- Hastelloy float is available for specific high PH liquid usage upon request.
- Lorric F10 is suitable to use for liquid while the dual-indicator design is our patented design where it allows user to easily point out the low and high flow range.
- Due to the variable area flow meter has double indicators, it allows user to define the flow range easily.
- Lorric F10 water meter is popular because it is easy to install, precise and economical.
- F10 series is available in polysulfone(PSU) or polycarbonate(PC) material.
- Due to it has polysulfone body, therefore it is chemical resistant.
- Flow meter with polysulfone(PSU) body is suitable to use for chemical also nonorganic solvents.
- Furthermore, it is rigid, high-strength, and transparent. Therefore, the flow meter with polysulfone body can resist temperature up to 100-degree celsius.
- The F10 series flow meter comes with 1/2″ male or female BSPT thread adapter. However, Lorric F10 water meter is also available in 1/2″ welding adaptor as the optional connection.
- This series has permanent laser cut scale for the longer lifespan.
- The float and guide rod inside the scale are made of AISI 316 material, hence standard o-ring material is EPDM and viton.
- The smallest measuring scale for this series is 0.2LPM and the highest can goes to 20LPM.
- Total length for this F10 series rotameter is 168mm while the reading scale is 90mm.
|Series||F10 PC||F10 PSU||F10H PSU|
|Applicable Fluid||Tap Water||Chemical and Non-organic Solvents||When chemicals are corrosive to stainless steel|
|Float Material||AISI 316||AISI 316||Ti / Hastelloy C|
|Guide Rod Material|
|O-ring Material||EPDM / VITON|
|Union Nuts Material||UPVC / Aluminum|
|Guide Rod Bottom Material||UPVC / PSU|
|Scale Range(L/min)||0.2 – 2.0 L/min|
|0.4 – 4.0 L/min|
|0.5 – 5.0 L/min|
|1.0 – 10 L/min|
|1.5 – 15 L/min|
|2.0 – 20 L/min|
|Adaptor Size and Adaptor Material|
|Male Thread||BSPT||UPVC / PP |
|Female Thread||BSPT||UPVC / PVDF / PP|
|NPT||UPVC / PP|
|Panel Elbow Male Thread||BSPT||UPVC|
|Adapter Spec|| A || B ||C|| D || E ||Panel Elbow||Weight
|F||G|| H || i |
|1/2″Male Thread||163||88||37.5||41||48||–||–||–||–|| |
|1/2″Female Thread||164||88||38||41||48||–||–||–||–|| |
|PP OD25 |
Male Thread||–||–||–||41||45||153||189||47||22|| |